Welcome to the Fit My Needs Challenge for November 2016! This one will be fairly simple as it will serve as an introduction to the challenge so you can see what it is all about.
Name: Leah Gourmande
Traits: Foodie, Outgoing, Perfectionist
Aspiration: Master Chef
Leah is an outgoing foodie that expects nothing but the best meal that money has to offer. If she is going to eat a meal it needs to be perfect. Most restaurants haven’t been able to reach her high expectations which means that she has to cook for herself, and she is a very, VERY skilled cook. Leah wants the very best kitchen that money can buy with all of today’s high end appliances. She also would love to live in an apartment filled with natural light in the spice district so that she can see the marketplaces from her window.
Challenge Specific Rules
- Download Leah from The Gallery (search #fitmyneeds1 to find her)
- start with §100,000 (you may move her into a cheap lot at first to use the money cheat (sims.modify_funds #) to bring her up to the right amount, and then move her into the apartment of your choice. If you end up with more or less than $100,000 after moving her to the new apartment, simply do the money cheat again to bring her to the right amount)
- Leah can live in any house in any world of your choosing (apartments cannot be uploaded to the gallery so unfortunately we can’t choose an apartment like originally planned). EDIT – If you still want Leah to live in the Spice District in an apartment, you can upload each room individually instead of the whole apartment. Just make sure you use the proper hashtag on all of them!
- Whichever house you choose for Leah must be purchased unfurnished. You could also build a house from scratch if you wish.
- rooms should be painted in warm tones (reds, oranges, yellows, browns etc)
- dining table that seats 8 Sims
- plenty of comfy living furniture (with a comfort 6 or higher) in the living and dining rooms that can seat 8 Sims (this only applies to the living room and dining room. All other rooms in the house can use whatever furniture you like)
- House traits can be set how you see fit, but Chef’s Kitchen is required to be one of them
- Chef Career Rewards are allowed to be used in this challenge
EDIT – It has come to my attention that you can’t upload apartments to the gallery. So unfortunately this challenge will not work as it was currently written. I have decided to change it to say that you can put her in a house in any world of your choosing, just keep the §100,000 maximum starting funds.
EDIT #2 – Alternatively if you want to keep Leah in the apartment you can upload individual rooms to the gallery instead. Just make sure they all use the proper hashtag so I can find them!
Want to see how I designed Leah’s apartment? Check out my video below:
As an aside. If you would like to continue playing Leah after you have designed her house, she already has max cooking, gourmet cooking, and baking. She also at the top of the Chef career. So feel free to entertain hungry Sims to your heart’s desire. You can also work on completing her aspiration if you wish!