Just wanted to let you know that the Legacy Challenge Rules have been updated for The Sims 4 Get Together. Here is a highlight of what the changes are and where to find them:
- In the Getting Started section we have added in the optional Extreme Start
- In the Scoring Section we have added the following changes:
- The Nature Collection still maxes out at 13 completed collections even though there are now 16 possibilities. You now get to choose what 13 you wish to complete.
- For the 10th Popularity point you now have the option of earning this by earning all possible Club Perks for your Legacy Club instead of earning a gold medal in all of the different party categories.
- Legacy Clubs are completely optional and can be created at any time during the challenge. They have the benefit that if you choose to, you can use the Legacy Club Perks collection to finish up the Popularity category without getting a gold medal at the parties.
- The New Extreme Start Handicap has been added to the Scoring section.
The Random Trait Generators have not yet been updated to include the new aspiration and two new traits, but should be updated soon!
Finally… we have a surprise for you guys! You’re going to want to check out the website around 10 am EST tomorrow to see what it is!