The Sims 4 Block Party Challenge is a Build Mode challenge for the Sims 4. In this challenge you will be building one of the two starter towns (Willow Creek or Oasis Springs) OR the new empty world of Newcrest from the ground up with houses and community lots that are completely of your own design. Also, if you choose to do so, you can post the lots to the gallery with the hashtag #Sims4BlockParty so that others can find your challenge creations.
Don’t get me wrong, I love the houses that came with the game, but I also love seeing all the creativity of the community. Seeing a town FULL of that creativity will be all the more impressive.
To start, what you need to do is demolish every single house and community lot in either Willow Creek or Oasis Springs. Once you’ve done that you can begin building your houses and community lots!
As for building your houses, there really aren’t any restrictions. You can use any cheats, custom content, or mods that you wish to build your houses. I don’t want any sort of restrictions to hamper your creativity on this. Just keep in mind that the more mods and custom content that you use, the harder it will be for someone to download your house from the gallery and use it as you intended.
The Sims 4 Block Party Challenge Rules:
The only rules that I have for this challenge are as follows:
- You may start in either Willow Creek & Oasis Springs (with everything demolished) or the empty world of Newcrest
- There must be two starter homes (costing $20,000 or less) in the town
- There should be one park, though were you decide to put it is up to your discretion, it does NOT need to be on that large lot in the middle of town.
- There should be at least four other community lots in the town, though what types of community lots they are, is completely up to you.
- At least one house needs to be a large-scale mansion (costing at least $200,000)
- If you choose to upload the lots to the gallery use the hashtag #Sims4BlockParty so that people interested in the challenge can find the lots quickly. I also might use this as a way to highlight lots that I particularly liked on the site!
And that’s it! I hope you all enjoy! Feel free to post your build videos on Youtube or blog about it… whatever you want! I’d love to see your creations!