When it rains it pours, we have not one but three different score sheets for the Sims 4 Legacy Challenge ready and waiting for you so you can pick whichever one you like.
- Pinstar’s Legacy Challenge Scoresheet. Anyone can view it, but you can’t edit the master. However, you can save a copy of it for yourself so you can start editing. To use it, simply enter your information in the information column, the spread sheet will calculate your points for you and has the point scale charts built in. For the one-off tasks, like “Have 10 children in one generation” simply enter a 1 in the information box and it will register the point for you. On the second tab, it has a sheet to help you track some of the various collection-related tasks, giving you a space to mark down what you have already collected.
- SimGuySteve’s Legacy Challenge Scoresheet
- Becca’s Legacy Challenge Scoresheet
- Drew’s Legacy Challenge Tracking Assistant
- Hilliee’s Legacy Scoresheet – Updated to include the Jealous Trait!
These should suit your Legacy Challenge point tracking needs.